The Examination will be conducted in February, and the admit card will be issued from 4th January 2021. This test is conducted for the admissions for Ph.D., M.Sc, M.Sc- Ph.D., and the other post-graduation programs IIT offers.
How to Apply:-
· Click on the official website – jam.iitr.ac.in.
· Click on the link provided for registration.
· Fill in all details and also remember the user id and password.
· Online Fee payment is mandatory, and fees of 600/- rupees are required for students
· Download the form and also save it for future use.
There are total of seven papers that will be conducted for the students, which are biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology(GG), Mathematics(MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS), and Physics (PH). Students need to hurry up with the registration process before the window of registration closes as the process once is closed, there are meager chances of registration extension.